Samstag, 22. Juni 2013

A sign of life...

Yesterday I found the time to complete some WIP High elf I begun painting some time ago.

A hero:








...Bolt Thower Crew






... my completed Battle Standard Bearer. The modellation of the model is often successive and the paintjob was not easy. But all in all I am pleased with the result.







All bases need flowers and some green which will be added when I find the time for.

I hope you like it. Comments, hints and critics are welcome too :) 

3 Kommentare:

Moiterei_1984 hat gesagt…

Outstanding as always! I suffered from the heat in my painting room so no painting for me till yesterday, too.

fireymonkeyboy hat gesagt…

Lovely work as always. Really like the white lion. The green is really dominant on the BT crew - more than on the other stuff. On purpose, or just worked out that way?

FMB

Figurenschieber hat gesagt…

Hi Guys, thanks for taking time to comment.
@ Moiterei
Go go go - can't wait to see more of your Romans painted!
@ FMB
On purpose. I wanted to give them another uniform like artillerie crew members have it too. But the uniform should consist of the army colours.
Best regards
derFigurenschieber