Dienstag, 23. August 2011

Trees, trees and more trees again

In adddition to the pictures yesterday i made some of my trees too. All tree are made of real branches & wood. In my opinion the most realsitic way to create model trees. For foliage i used NOCH foliage dark & bright glueing them on brown coloured steel wool. For scale comparison on every picture is a 28mm Foundry miniature. I am very pleased with the result but take a look by yourself:




This one is made of a small dead bonsai tree. My favourite.


Every tree is based on a compact disk in order to be used as movable terrain like i did for my 15mm DBA armies. For example take a look on the wood on the right:



If you have any questions, please feel free to ask via comment.

I hope you like it. Comments, hints and critics are welcome too :)

Keine Kommentare: