Sonntag, 14. November 2010

28mm Perry Crusaders

I rebased a knight element of my IV/19 Crusader army yesterday from my old to my new basing scheme. Take first a look to the old picture and compare it then with the new one. In my opinion the new scheme is more realistic. Hope you agree.
 
In Addition on the left of the second picture you can see an element of 1x3 Crossbows. I will use them as Venetian mercenary crossbows who supported the crusaders in the holy land against money and trade contracts. Pisean and Genoese Crossbows will be added in the future. Just as that i will add some shields to the crossbows as an forerunner of the pavise shields.On the shild i will try to paint the lion of Venice, Genoase red cross and the Pisean white cross. Hope you like it.

The three knights and the right crossbowmen are painted in my old style. the two crossbows on the left are painted in my new style.

Models by Perry Miniatures.

Comments, hints and critics are welcome :)

Keine Kommentare: