Freitag, 4. Mai 2012

15mm HotT Magician WIP and Horde stand

Yees, today i found the time to paint again. Felt damn good :)

I started painting the magician figure for my 15mm HotT Goblin army. I had the idea to paint a toad based on the hypnotoad from FUTURAMA but just as evil calibre. It was always my favourite character on that series!

My original toad was from Reaper but i reconverted it a little bit. So here comes my WIP "Evil Hypnotoad":





The original model...


...and the model from the tv series:


I also finished my first horde stand...




... and took some scale comparison pics with the behemoth elements:



Comments, hints and critics are welcome too :)

3 Kommentare:

Monty hat gesagt…

I've never played HotT but I LOVE this army. Great conversion, characters, colors and basing. Hypnotoad and the Hulk? How can you go wrong?

Remco hat gesagt…

Never did game at all, but realy like this!
You did a splendit paintjob on it!

Figurenschieber hat gesagt…

Thanks for very nice comments.Yes with the combination of Hulk, Hulk blue brother and the evil Hypnotoad this army must be invincible ;)
Regards
derFigurenschieber